Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reflction for this course.

Assalamualaikum ma'am....

I know this is the last time for you to read and visit my blog. Firstly, I really want to thank you for all the help, input, support and guidance that you have given to us throughout this 14 eek. I learn a lot from this course. In fact, I also learn and improve a lot in term of internet and technology skills. Thank you so much ma'am! It was a great opportunity for me to get to know you and learn from you :-)

Below are the answers for your questions:-

1. What I like about blogging is blogging is similar with a diary. What make it differ is blog can be shared with our friends, teachers, tutors and others. However, diary is a personal thing. The only person that can read it is the owner. Besides, blogging can help us in sharing information, ideas and input within our friends, tutors, teachers, lectures and others.

2. What I did not like about blog is the owner of the blog and critics and comments on others. Besides, all the critics and comments can be published and shared with others in public.

3.What I have gained throughout this course and of course blogging are it helps me a lot in improving my language skills and fluency in learning English. Besides, it also help me to always use my critical thinking in everything I do. For example, reflection and evaluation. Moreover, blogging also help to improved my thought processes and technology skills. Apart of that, it also increase my communication skills and also confident within myself.

4. How I gained all the benefits that I have listed above? Blogging make me think and teach me on how to improve myself in language learning. Usually, when I want to post a comment in my blog, I have to think a few times before I can start typing all the things that I want to say. This of course need me to use my critical thinking. Besides, since the readers who view my blog and post comment in it, this also can help me in my learning. Remember, learning is a long life process.

5. What I like about this course is I can learn many technology skills such as downloading, uploading, blogging, editing, creating video, e-book, burning and others. Before this, I really have a very limited knowledge and input about all of these skills but now, I almost and improve myself a lot about all of these skills.

6. What I did not like about this course is there a lot of task that we have to do. Sometimes, the task take a lot of our time and also make our affective filter in learning goes up. This will make us feel tired and unmotivated in learning.

7. What I have learnt from this course is about all the technology skills such as downloading, uploading, blogging, editing, etc. I also get to know and have been introduce to many kind of children courseware and software that can be used in teaching and learning process.

8. What I did not expect to learn ablot this corse is about all the techology skills. Since this semester we already have a course on integration of technology the classroom, I did not expect that I have to learnt and do many tasks that a required me to have my own internet acsess in this course.

9. What I have expect but did not learnt in this course is how we can use and create the all authentic materials that available around us such as books, magazine, newspaper cutting and others to be used in the classroom.I did not mean that we cannot use all the technology products that are available in the schools but sometimes, due to the time constrain, budget and many more, teacher cannot depend 100% on teachnology. So, they must also know on how to use all the things around them for teaching and learning purpose.

10. I did not think that I wanted to change anything about this course but I think if I can I want the lecture to also teach us on how to use and produce teaching aids from all the authetics materials that are avalaibe around us. It is because, many schools in Malaysia are still lack and only have a very limited technology facilities.

No comments: